Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
Mary Ann Simpson N.P. offers Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy to women, in the Citrus Heights, Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, Davis, Woodland, and Yuba City areas, that want to reduce or reverse the signs of aging and regain hormonal balance. While no one can completely stop the process of aging, applying recent advances in medicine can potentially slow down the rate of the aging process and reverse the effects of aging. Aging is the result of cellular damage that begins to occur from the moment of conception, and as the body reaches physical and sexual maturity, the overall rate of damage increases in speed and intensity. The longer one waits to attack the rate of aging the more difficult it can be to get it under control and to reverse its effects. Even though a person cannot reverse time and chronological age, biological age and the way a person experiences aging can be improved.
One of the most essential anti-aging therapies is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Physicians now understand that hormone loss is responsible for many of the side effects and symptoms of aging, and by rebalancing hormones women can improve their health and prevent signs of aging. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy has many benefits, and some of the age related symptoms that Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can improve include:
Restoring Balance with Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Reduced Hot Flashes and Night Sweats
- Hormones trigger the hypothalamus to control body temperature, and when they are out of balance, body temperature can fluctuate to create hot flashes and night sweats. Keeping hormones balanced can regulate body temperature.
- Weight Loss
- Usually, estrogen and progesterone imbalances are responsible for weight gain. Progesterone can cause water retention, and excessive estrogen can cause fat to accumulate. Preventing estrogen dominance and balancing progesterone can help women to lose weight.
- Healthier Sleep Cycles
Sleep cycles are also set by the hypothalamus, and when hormones fall out of balance, sleep can be adversely affected. Balanced hormones can allow women to fall asleep easier and stay asleep.
- More Energy
- Hormones affect metabolism and blood sugar, and if they are deficient, the body may not effectively produce enough energy for a person to feel energetic throughout the day.
- Increased Libido
When the sex hormones decline, sexual desire can reduce, and women can completely lose interest in sex. Restoring hormones to healthier levels can allow women to enjoy a healthy libido.
- Improved Sexual Function
- Loss of estrogen and progesterone can cause vaginal secretions to reduce, and women can experience vaginal dryness. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can reduce vaginal dryness and improve overall levels of health.
Mary Ann Simpson N.P. has helped thousands of women in the Citrus Heights, Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, Davis, Woodland, and Yuba City areas, to slow down the signs of aging and age related symptoms with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. Her Folsom, California clinic, Embody Wellness, customized anti-aging and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy plans.